At the Future is Straight we want to create a specific experience for our players, and it is important for us to have an expectations alignment before you sign up. Here are two overviews of both what would make this a larp for you – and what would not.
You are of course always welcome to contact us at email@example.com if you have other concerns, that are not listed here.
This is a larp for you if..
- You want to explore an oppressive system from within
- You are okay to play a young character no matter your actual age
- You believe in equality for all – no matter sexuality, gender or ethnicity
- You enjoy a playing style that is realistic and with emphasis on personal relations and understated play
- You want to play a queer character no matter your own gender identity or sexuality
This is NOT a larp for you if..
- You want to play a feel good larp with a happy ending
- You don’t want to play on same-sex love and relations
- All you want is to start an in-character revolution or rebel against the system
- You want big dramatic scenes and “solve the plot” driven play
- You want competitive play